Dental insurance is a touchy subject for many people. Many small employers don’t see its value and for anyone looking at individual plans, they soon realize that the numbers don’t add up. Dental insurance is often high cost but still has high deductibles, limitations on services, and exclusions.
Roosevelt Dental is now offering an alternative to traditional dental insurance with their Healthy Smiles Dental Plan. An affordable and easy to understand dental care option without the rules and exclusions of traditional dental insurance.
The Roosevelt Dental Healthy Smiles Plan offers a cost effective plan where getting quality dental care isn’t a headache with insurance co-pays and limitations. By paying the dentist directly for your care, you can have peace of mind that you don’t have to deal with billing issues, changing insurance companies, hard to understand policies, deductibles, or any other insurance related headaches. You also know that your money is staying in your local community, not going to insurance company salaries.
The Healthy Smiles Plan includes everything to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- 2 periodic exams, including oral cancer screenings
- 2 cleanings (adult or child prophy)
- 4 bitewing X-rays
- Panoramic x-rays every 5 years
The plan also includes value added benefits:
- $50 account credit that can be rolled over to future years or transferred to another plan member.
- 15% off all other services without any limitations.
- 15% off specialist services when provided by a partner in the Healthy Services Plan.
- 10% is donated to charity to fund the Roosevelt Dental Outreach Program.